[ltp] ACPI / dock: ThinkPad X220: \_SB_.PCI0.LPC_.EC__.BAT1: Unable, to dock! (Paul Bolle)

Dan Saint-Andre linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 14 Aug 2014 12:18:06 -0500

--------------060200050401040407000205

On 08/14/2014 05:01 AM, linux-thinkpad-request@linux-thinkpad.org wrote:

{snip}
> Paul Bolle --__--__--

Sir,
     I have Linux Mint-15 Cinnamon running on my X220-tablet.  Both
Sleep (suspend to ram) and Hibernate (suspend to disk) work well. The
exception being an occasional balky restart of networking in general and
wifi in specific. In addition, video sometimes balks if battery state
causes suspend while something video-active is going on.

     I don't know much, but I'll help if I can by collecting and posting
information about my mostly working X220-tablet ACPI and its parts.  I
ask your instructions and guidance for whichever details would help with
analysis.

Regards,
~~~ 0;-Dan
Austin, TX

--------------060200050401040407000205

  <head>
  </head>
      <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:linux-thinkpad-request@linux-thinkpad.org">linux-thinkpad-request@linux-thinkpad.org</a> wrote:<br>
    {snip}<br>
      type="cite">Paul Bolle
      --__--__--
    Sir,<br>
        I have Linux Mint-15 Cinnamon running on my X220-tablet.  Both
    Sleep (suspend to ram) and Hibernate (suspend to disk) work well.
    The exception being an occasional balky restart of networking in
    general and wifi in specific. In addition, video sometimes balks if
    battery state causes suspend while something video-active is going
    on.<br>
        I don't know much, but I'll help if I can by collecting and
    posting information about my mostly working X220-tablet ACPI and its
    parts.  I ask your instructions and guidance for whichever details
    would help with analysis.<br>
    Regards,<br>
    ~~~ 0;-Dan<br>
    Austin, TX<br>