[ltp] Thinkpad T510, Fedora 21 and tp_smapi

Eugenio Borgiani linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 24 Dec 2014 04:21:55 -0500

--001a1136877c9bee6f050af2d2b2

Hi everyone,

I'd like to use my T510 with the tp_smapi module and hdaps on Fedora 21.
Apart other distros, I don't find tp_smapi package in fedora repositories
nor rpmfusion. What have I to do? If I install it from source, do I need to
recompile it every kernel update? Fedora updates kernel very often, so it
will be pretty much a waste of time.

Thank you and Merry Christmas

--001a1136877c9bee6f050af2d2b2

 T510 with the tp_smapi module and hdaps on Fedora 21. Apart other distros,=
 I don&#39;t find tp_smapi package in fedora repositories nor rpmfusion. Wh=