[ltp] Anyone played with an X240 yet?

Dmitry Mikhailov linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 11 Feb 2014 15:12:45 +0600

On 02/11/2014 02:52 PM, Florian Reitmeir wrote:
> Hi,
>
> it does not have any mouse buttons, so you cannot simple disable the
> touchpad. but there are some hacks flowing.. to reconfigure the
> touchpad..
Holy sh*t. What have they done to out favourite lovely machines... So
you can't keep your finger on the trackpoint buttons. Damn, why didn't
they make a sensor keyboard. Who-hoo, one large reconfigurable touchpad,
even larger than on Mac's.

I'm really really dissappointed. Sorry guys.

I'd like to know how to keep my 4:3 "T62" Frankenpad even longer.

--
Best regards,
         Dmitry Mikhailov