[ltp] Anyone played with an X240 yet?

Chris Schumann linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 12 Feb 2014 11:49:26 -0600

The news about X240 is rather depressing.

I'm feeling very lucky with the purchase of my X1 Carbon Touch. It's
been working great running Fedora. The only thing I'm having issues with
is that the touchscreen is nearly useless in Linux because the multiple
fingers and gestures are not recognized. It also maps the touchscreen to
cover the internal and external screens if you have one. Not handy.

I'm not sure what's in the X240, or what you need in a laptop, but the
X1 has been great^H^H^H^H^H really really good for me.

Chris