[ltp] Re: Anyone played with an X240 yet?

Peter FP Zhang linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 21 Feb 2014 01:15:01 -0800 (PST)

------=_Part_107364_5770084.1392974101841

>Pretty sure they know, pretty sure they don't care. Their response >to
negative feedback has mostly consisted of claiming everyone loves >the
changes and ignoring any complaints or claiming they are not >valid,
afaict.I am afraid it is not the truth. Lenovo do care the complaints and do
know that it is not everyone loves the changes.Every design has its
supporters and detractors, what Lenovo are doing is, to understand the
complaints about the new design and think how to improve it. But to be
frank, the final product will always be a compromise of many different
opinions.

-----
If you meet any Linux compatibility issues on ThinkPads, please try to ping me, I will check if there is anything I can help.