[ltp] Re: Anyone played with an X240 yet?

Evgeni Golov linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 21 Feb 2014 17:16:24 +0100

On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 07:31:33AM -0800, Peter FP Zhang wrote:
> Can you wait for several weeks, the HDAPS feature for Linux is being
> developed...Here are some info FYI: Haswell ThinkPads have some different EC
> providers, and their SPEC docs are different, up to which model you are
> using. I guess that is why AFAICT the in-kernel hdaps driver does not cope
> with them.

Sure, I can wait -- my X201s is still working. :)

Putting my hdapsd maintainer hat back on: If you need some testing or
review, I'd be glad to help :)

Greets
Evgeni

--
Bruce Schneier can read and understand Perl programs.