[ltp] Re: ACPI / dock: ThinkPad X220: \_SB_.PCI0.LPC_.EC__.BAT1: Unable to dock!

Tue, 29 Jul 2014 20:39:34 -0300

On Tue, 29 Jul 2014, Paul Bolle wrote:
> 4) Perhaps Lenovo needs to update the ACPI part of this laptop's
> firmware. (I'm running the latest firmware.) Does Lenovo listen to
> suggestions to update its firmware?

Yes, they do.  Post a detailed report about this to the Linux-ThinkPad ML,
with a suitable subject line.  If you're lucky, one of the lurkers @lenovo
that read that list will do something about it.

  Henrique Holschuh