[ltp] Debian on Thinkpad W540 [GRAPHICS]

Micha Feigin linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 27 Jun 2014 11:33:40 -0400

------DF7QWE7LFN7YJASOARPT5ZSD5UAPL0

Nvidia only currently works with xorg.conf which is created by running nvidia-xconfig

You will need the kernel driver to run cuda though. Blacklist nuovou (or however its spelled) as well.