[ltp] Re: Haswell thinkpads bios problem

José Luis García Pallero linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 5 Mar 2014 09:55:55 +0100

> Dear all,
>
> New BIOS for fixing this issue for all Haswell ThinkPads are already
> available in www.lenovo.com, including X240, X240s, T440, T440s, T540p,
> W540, etc...

Hello, and thank you for the info,

Could you please point the exact address in lenovo.com where we can
find the data? It's a bit hard to find them.

And, on the other hand, mean this new BIOS that all thinkpads from now
come with the new BIOS or shoulbe be the user who install them?

Thanks

> -----
> If you meet any Linux compatibility issues on ThinkPads, please try to pi=
ng me, I will check if there is anything I can help.