[ltp] Re: Blanking out when driving QHD 2560x1440 cheap panels with the displayport

Rubin Abdi linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 06 Mar 2014 10:45:22 -0800

--7wvOEtGmEENPVljIKOScdC2UwxNwct65x

Rubin Abdi wrote, On 2014-03-06 10:43:
> Through the suggestion of this thread...
>=20
> https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=3D175868
>=20
> ...I've stuck xorg into UXA mode. That's slightly helped as it takes
> slightly longer before the display craps about, but by a minute or two.=

> Other than that thread and attached bug I really haven't seen any other=

> references of folks having this problem.

I take that back, there's also this thread...

https://01.org/linuxgraphics/node/161

--=20
Rubin
rubin@starset.net