[ltp] Blanking out when driving QHD 2560x1440 cheap panels with the displayport

Rubin Abdi linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 6 Mar 2014 23:38:54 -0800

--047d7b8743a491378104f3ff58d4

I can run the display through a dual link dvi adapter, but I have this
other issue where during high motion all the pixels on the screen vibrate
back and forth about 200px horizontally for half a second.

I do however get what you're saying, however this issue isn't present when
I boot the same machine up into Windows. Based on what you're saying I
assume then that whatever drivers on the Linux side running the graphics
isn't touching something that's useful here.

--
Rubin
rubin@starset.net

--047d7b8743a491378104f3ff58d4

 have this other issue where during high motion all the pixels on the scree=
n vibrate back and forth about 200px horizontally for half a second. </p>
isn&#39;t present when I boot the same machine up into Windows. Based on wh=
at you&#39;re saying I assume then that whatever drivers on the Linux side =
running the graphics isn&#39;t touching something that&#39;s useful here. <=
/p>

Rubin<br>

--047d7b8743a491378104f3ff58d4--