[ltp] RE: Gen 2 (Haswell) X1 Carbon suspend to RAM hang

Peter FP Zhang linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 8 May 2014 03:34:25 -0700 (PDT)

Very appreciate the script from Xero and the steps from Bj=C3=B8rn!=20

Here are summary for all users who are searching the answer.

1. Xero's script is for BIOS update, to fix suspend issue.

2. Bj=C3=B8rn's steps are for kernel module thinkpad_acpi update, to fix ad=
aptive
keyboard support issue.

And if you are using Ubuntu, the new Ubuntu kernel, which includes the
adaptive keyboard patchs, will be available for all within one month, it
should be the next Trusty kernel release.

-----
If you met any Linux compatibility issues on ThinkPads, please try to ping =
me, I will check if there is anything I can help.