quick WiFi question - Re: [ltp] T440s configuration (buying) experiences

Carles Pina i Estany linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 14 Nov 2014 08:14:46 +0000

Hi,

You bought a very similar machine :-) (I might get a bigger SSD and no
HDD and IPS for the screen).

Question:
* Intel Dual Band Wireless 7260AC with Bluetooth 4.0
* Intel Dual Band Wireless 7260AN with Bluetooth 4.0

Yesterday I Googled for some time: any reason not to buy the 7260AN?
I found many references regarding AC but not AN. Does AN include all the
AC standards plus something more?

Thank you!