[ltp] Docking station with Expresscard and/or SATA for T60?

Paul Seelig linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 27 Nov 2014 11:41:10 +0100

I am not aware about the existence of any such docking station, and i
don't think there is any with any Expresscard feature.

For the 2503 docking station, the closest information i could find is
http://thinkwiki.de/ThinkPad_Advanced_Dock where it still stays unclear
if the included Ultrabay is SATA or still IDE.