[ltp] Trying to get Suspend to RAM working on an X31 (John Magolske)

Dan Saint-Andre linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 04 Oct 2014 14:01:54 -0500

--------------090805020700020602000908

One other thing,  during the spin-down for both sleep and hibernate,
things would stall if I had a mounted SD or similar media card, or if I
had mounted external USB connected drives.  I needed scripting help to
(1) notice the requested spin-down, then (2) unmount the file systems.

Cheers,
~~~ 0;-Dan

--------------090805020700020602000908

  <head>

  </head>
    One other thing,  during the spin-down for both sleep and hibernate,
    things would stall if I had a mounted SD or similar media card, or
    if I had mounted external USB connected drives.  I needed scripting
    help to (1) notice the requested spin-down, then (2) unmount the
    file systems.<br>
    Cheers,<br>
    ~~~ 0;-Dan<br>

--------------090805020700020602000908--