[ltp] Headset connector on newer Thinkpads

Fri, 05 Sep 2014 16:01:30 +0200

On 09/05/2014 02:35 PM, Marius Gedminas wrote:

> [...]
>
> Have you determined whether this issue is on the input side or the
> display side?  Can you adjust the brightness using System Preferences?

Not directly. When I change brightness and switch to a text console, the
right brighness is set upon the next hit on either sun- or sun+. This is
independant from using the keys or the slider (hitting the keys changes
the slider). If I change the brightness in the text console, the slider
will have the old value and jump to the correct value if I hit a
brightness key.

The sun- key always jumps two steps, the sun+ key only sometimes,
irregularly.

Strange,

	Chris