SV: Re: SV: Re: [ltp] X1 firs/second generation, X230 or X240 new keyboard design

Bjørn Mork linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 21 Sep 2014 11:21:04 +0200

Uwe Brauer <oub.oub.oub@gmail.com> writes:

>    > Bjørn (hoping that the - once extremely expensive - X301 won't =
die until
>    > some laptop vendor wakes up and smells the fish)
>
> What do you mean "X301[1] won't die"? Is it still available?? I only saw
> it second hand used in the net.
>
> Footnotes:
> [1]  which was always my dream, but too expensive. I hoped that the X1
>      could be an replacement, but alas it can't.

I was referring to the specific X301 I am using right now, not the model
as such.  Sorry about the confusion.  I got it in January 2009 after
convincing my boss that it was worth the price :-)

Bjørn