[ltp] x61: Fan error

Paul Bolle linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 02 Apr 2015 15:24:47 +0200

On Thu, 2015-04-02 at 11:37 +0200, Paul Seelig wrote:
> The official Thinkpad Hardware Maintenance Manual for all models built
> before 9/12/2014 can easily be downloaded from:
>
>       http://www.thinkpads.com/support/hmm/thinkpad-hmm.html

Off topic: was 9 December 2014 (or 12 September 2014, thanks to American
conventions) simply the day someone archived those manuals or is there
more to it? And do people fear Lenovo will do what Toshiba did (ie, make
maintenance of older systems as hard as they can)?

Paul Bolle

PS Thanks for the answers so far, everyone. I hope to get back to this
in a few days.