[ltp] Re: Anyone play with an X250 yet?

Yves-Alexis Perez linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 16 Apr 2015 22:41:19 +0200

--=-WF2N9B7Hrv/KBz7NIPy2

On jeu., 2015-04-16 at 16:32 -0400, Stefan Monnier wrote:
> PS: It seems that both the hard-disk as well as half of the battery now
> require opening the machine for service, but since opening the machine
> is reasonably easy (not super convenient, but if needed I could imagine
> myself doing it in the middle of a long trip) I can live with it.

To be honest, swapping the internal battery isn't something I'd do
often (or even at all). I already swapped the internal hard drive twice
(for personal reasons), and opening the base cover is not really
practical. On other ThinkPads (like X201s and X230) I did that quite
often to switch between different installs, that's definitely not
something I'd do on the X250.

Regards,
--=20
Yves-Alexis