[ltp] T430 Ultrabay hotswap EJECT_REQUEST event

Paul Seelig linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 16 Dec 2015 19:21:28 +0100

On 12/16/2015 10:16 AM, Kevin Locke wrote:
> these scripts.  Have you considered/attempted to get the package into
> the official repositories?  It would be great to see it more widely
> available.

I only recently set up the github repository in the hope to have someone
else take a look and possibly help making that stuff better than i am
able to.

While I used to be an official Debian package maintainer in a former
life, it would need someone else to contribute an official package.

I maintain my own Debian spin named 'Window Maker Live' and, as time
permits, i am currently trying to separate out all the scripts i once
wrote for it as separate projects and packages. See wmlive.sf.net for
more details.

> If I may make one suggestion:  I'd prefer tp-smapi-dkms as a
> Recommends rather than Depends,

Done.

Now let me analyse the remainder of your message. Stay tuned!

Regards,
Paul