[ltp] Thinkpad t450s...

David linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 17 Dec 2015 15:43:51 +1300

I am using a Lenovo Thinkpad t450s as a dual boot of Windows 8.1 and
LinuxMint v17.3 and want to set up shortcuts to access the web browser,
email client, and Home directory.

On my desktop, using the same version of Linux, the appropriate keys are:

XF86 HomePage
XF86 Browser
XF86 Mail

I have looked closely at the t450s keyboard until my eyes screw up but
cannot determine which are the XF86 keys.

Is anyone able to help solve my problem and explain to me, not too
technically, which keys are the appropriate ones to set as short cuts to
the three programs, please?

David

--
David
Diplomacy: Saying 'nice doggy'... until you find a rock