[ltp] Thinkpad T420 doesn't boot gpt

Bertrand Caplet linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 27 Feb 2015 14:01:14 +0100

Le 2015-02-27 07:21, Luca Fornasari a écrit :
> Well  Proxmox VE on a laptop sounds not so great ... also I don't have
> much experience with GPT on ThinkPad.
>  Anyway you can install a stock Debian and later add Proxmox
> repository.
>  It's also documented on their wiki.
>
> Cheers
>  Luca

Well, it's not for professional use and just for slave/spare server so I
don't mind.
Yes, I did try that but indeed it doesn't work because layout is GPT and
not MBR.
I think I've to try not lvm boot partition and change layout to MBR.

Regards,
--
CHUNKZ.NET - dodgy DIYer and computer technician
Bertrand Caplet, Flers (FR)