[ltp] Re: Dropped T520 exhibits weird keyboard problem- some keys need pressed twice

Axel Braun linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 27 Jan 2015 18:58:26 +0100

keitho@strucktower.com wrote:

> I accidentally dropped my Lenovo T520 off my desk last week.

:-(

> Anyone care to recommend a trustworthy repair service here in the USA
> (preferably East Coast) I could send it to?
>
> This is the Type 4239-CTO model. I run Debian on it.

Check with the IBM/Lenove Webistes, there were repair manuals available (at
least for my older ones, A30 and Z60m) that showed step-by-step how to
disassemble the laptop. Changing the keyboard is then a piece of cake.

HTH
Axel