[ltp] express card likes to pop out

David Griffith linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 21 Mar 2015 20:01:30 -0700 (PDT)

In my T420, there is a narrow-type express card slot.  The only thing I
could think of to put in there is a USB3 card.  The push-latch /
push-eject nature of the slot makes it a bit annoying to use the card.  I
will often insert a cable and then the card pops out.  Looking under the
keyboard, I can almost see how I can screw down a piece of metal or
plastic to keep the card from popping out.  Has anyone else done something
like this?

--
David Griffith
dgriffi@cs.csubak.edu