[ltp] X1 3rd gen and linux

Thu, 18 Feb 2016 17:34:13 +0000

Hi Rubin,

Yes, I've got one and it works really well under Ubuntu 15.10.

Even the wifi (which used to be a bit flaky; see discussion on the Arch
wiki), and the mobile phone embedded modem.

I have the non-touch version, which is much nicer (better screen because
less reflective).

The only quirk I still see is that the keyboard (UK layout) has the END
key acting like DEL, and the DEL key does nothing.

HTH,

Richard