[ltp] how to trick a W540 or P70 into charging from a 90-110W power supply?

James Wilson linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 26 Feb 2016 12:07:49 +0000

--001a11415ab4d4f6d6052cab255e

Hey Marc,

I personally wouldn't use anything other than the recommended power
adapters. There maybe some "intelligent" circuitry going on as well that
doesn't allow the flow of electricity unless its above a certain
Voltage/Amplitude. Good luck though if you want to keep on going!

James

--001a11415ab4d4f6d6052cab255e

ouldn&#39;t use anything other than the recommended power adapters. There m=
aybe some &quot;intelligent&quot; circuitry going on as well that doesn&#39=