[ltp] Debian Sid, trackpoint more twitchy than normal?

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Fri Dec 8 17:38:44 CET 2017

Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 19.11.2017, 14:18 -0800 schrieb Rubin Abdi:
> Did a safe-upgrade today on Sid with my X1 4th gen, running KDE. My trackpoint is all of a sudden slightly more twitcher than normally and I'm having a hard time placing my fingers on what changed. (pun intended). Anyone else notice this?

there is also this change to libinput, which might be related:
https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/wayland-devel/2017-July/034464.html

Unfortunately, I find this all very confusing, and with the daily used
trackpoint, a small change in behaviour is already quite irritating :-(

Joachim

--
Joachim Breitner
  mail at joachim-breitner.de