[ltp] buy X1

Gael ml at openwebzone.fr
Tue Jun 20 21:50:30 CEST 2017

Hi,

If it's the awful keyboard layout, it should be the 2nd gen. I have one running exclusively Linux since 3 years now. I have mainly used Debian and Fedora distribs.
The only things to know is that you need to fully upgrade firmwares, notably the keyboard one to get the OLED part working.
Once upgraded,  everything is okay out of the box.

Enjoy !

--
Gael