[ltp] Volume control on x60s

Francesco Ariis fa-ml at ariis.it
Fri Feb 9 20:17:32 CET 2018

On Fri, Feb 09, 2018 at 01:06:08PM +0100, Elimar Riesebieter wrote:
> Ok. Why don't you just run something like
>
> amixer -c 0 set Master 78%

All the volumes on on card:0 (HDA Intel - Analog Devices AD1981) are set
to 100%, and they don't move when I press the grey "volume up" and "volume
down" buttons.
It seems the audio feeds into this internal mixer. To explain it via some
ascii diagram:

    HDA Intel --> ThinkPad Console Audio Control --> Speakers