[ltp] Thinkpad T440s M2 SSD question

Édouard Debry edouard.debry at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 11:49:28 CEST 2018

Hello,

Just a late answeer about the SSD M2 in my T440s :

This is this one :
https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B00NY4VIPA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
which is not sold anymore, but I could find this very close one :
https://www.amazon.fr/MyDigitalSSD-Super-Solid-State-Drive/dp/B01MXMQQ7Z/ref=lp_3432313031_1_5?srs=3432313031&ie=UTF8&qid=1527846408&sr=8-5

Regards