[ltp] Thinkpad T520 SSD place question

Mark Dymek mark at dymek.me
Mon Jun 18 14:39:47 CEST 2018

What kind of ssd is it? Is it a m.2 drive or a sata? I’m assuming as
I don’t know about that peticular model it has a hdr slot and a m.2
slot or pci e for the ssd. If it’s an ssd with m.2 connector you
have no choice it has to go in the m.2 slot as that’s the only place
it will fit.
If it’s a sata drive the only place it can go is in a sata connection.