[ltp] Thinkpad T520 SSD place question

Bert Haskins bhaskins at chartermi.net
Tue Jun 19 23:20:35 CEST 2018

*

*I have a Samsung 860 Evo 500GB SSD in both my T510 and my T520 TPs.
On occasion I add a 500GB in the Ultrabay.
These are all standard sata drives.

I think that the bios limits the transfer speed so it won't matter how
you arrange the drives.
How could you even  use a M3 drive in these models?

-- Bert