[ltp] External USB keyboard w/ T520

Bert Haskins bhaskins at chartermi.net
Mon May 28 18:44:30 CEST 2018

On 5/28/2018 10:16 AM, Jeffrey Taylor wrote:
> My neck and back are complaining about too much time staring down at the laptop
> screen.  Solution?  External keyboard and raising the laptop.  Anyone with
> recommendations and/or experience with external keyboards?  I suppose an exact
> match is impossible.  What are good matches?
>
> TIA,
>    Jeffrey
I would not be without a riser thingy that we got from Hobby Lobby.
It fits down into my chair and raises my T520s up to a very comfortable
level.
They(HL)  have about the dumbest search engine though, even worse than
the one on ebay.

I also use it with a docking station IBM clacky keyboard and a 27 inch
monitor.
-- Bert