[ltp] model designation

Carl Friedberg friedberg at comets.com
Sun Apr 7 20:02:45 CEST 2019

Hi

At least for the T480, that part of the model is printed on the LCD
frame, lower right corner, white ink on black plastic.

You can get the full modeml & serial number by removing the
battery (assuming it is a model, unlike Yoga, where you can get
at the batter compartment) and you should see the identifying
sticker.

If you have a factory-software Windows 10 installed on the Thinkpad,
you can use the factory "L" utility which has all of that information available.

HTH,

Carl

Carl Friedberg
www.comets.com