[ltp] RAM for a X260

Carl Friedberg friedberg at exs.esb.com
Sat Jan 12 01:19:45 CET 2019

Hi Carles,

I am a lurker here, and have no experience with X260.

Is that a "power" laptop? It's unusual to have ECC in a laptop.

If your model supports ECC, and you care about the results of
work you do (e.g. engineering calculations) then you should
buy ECC. It will cost more than it should, but you get
protection for those bits. Single bit errors are not unusual.

Best wishes,

Carl Friedberg
www.comets.com
friedberg at comets.com