[ltp] Spam??

John Jason Jordan johnxj at gmx.com
Sun Aug 2 20:08:58 CEST 2020

On Sat, 01 Aug 2020 23:52:58 +0200
Martin Steigerwald <martin at lichtvoll.de> dijo:

>My spam filter kicked the original spam already, but I see those
>pointless responses here on the list.

The spam filter for this list does a great job of kicking spam - I
practically never see one here. And that was why I originally asked if
the post was actually spam, a question which required that I identify
the post accurately, which is why I had no choice but to paste it into
my post.

Since everyone seems to agree that the post is spam, the list needs to
delete it. That requires the action of whoever is in charge of the
list, which is not me. I just got another one today, as did everyone
else, so the proper place to delete it is the list.