[ltp] No wireless after Debian install

cr cr at orcon.net.nz
Mon Dec 7 01:18:38 CET 2020

On Wed, 2 Dec 2020 11:01:44 -0500
Steve Izma <sizma at golden.net> wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 02, 2020 at 06:31:30PM +1300, cr wrote:
> > Subject: Re: [ltp] No wireless after Debian install
> >
> > When I upgraded to Debian 10 (which I did with a new install) I made
> > sure to download a netinst .ISO image which included the 'non-free'
> > iwlwifi drivers - this meant I downloaded the image from
> > cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unofficial/nonfree/cd-including-firmware/
>
> Could you please check this link again? It didn't work for me,
> but I would find such an image very useful. It looks like the
> files in unofficial are very much out of date.

(Sorry for the delay, I've been out of town.  My mistake, I typed the
link and left the hyphen out of non-free).

Here's the correct link which I've just navigated to:

https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unofficial/non-free/cd-including-firmware/

That page has links to 'current', 'current-live', 'daily-builds' etc
and e.g. the 'current - amd64 - iso-cd' is showing 'netinst' iso's
dated  2020-12-06,  so it looks up-to-date to me.

cr