[ltp] No wireless after Debian install

Steve Izma sizma at golden.net
Mon Dec 7 05:38:47 CET 2020

On Mon, Dec 07, 2020 at 05:18:56PM +1300, cr wrote:
> Subject: Re: [ltp] No wireless after Debian install
>
> On Mon, 7 Dec 2020 00:25:41 +0000
> Steve McIntyre <steve at einval.com> wrote:
> > Yup, I built those images yesterday as part of the 10.7 point release
> > process.
>
> As a long-time Debian user, may I just say 'thanks' for your part in
> maintaining an excellent operating system.   (In fact, more like an
> ecosystem than just a plain OS).

I'd like to add my thanks as well. I've been using Debian since
sometime around 1996, including on at least ten Thinkpads over
that period of time.

--
Steve Izma
-

==
I have always felt the necessity to verify what to many seemed a
simple multiplication table.
	-- Ilya Ehrenburg (Soviet author and critic; he's not
	   talking about mathematics)