[ltp] Recommended spared keys sellers in Europe

Marius Gedminas marius at gedmin.as
Tue May 5 10:34:18 CEST 2020

On Mon, May 04, 2020 at 06:48:53PM +0200, Ismael Olea wrote:
> Anyone can recommend their favorite spare keys for thinkpads seller in Europe?

I've been happy with https://laptopkey.eu.

(I used to think the keyboard quality on the X220 was poor, given the
number of problems I had with it, but then I realized that my X220 was
simply the ThinkPad I had for the longest time.)

HTH,
Marius Gedminas
--
The primary purpose of the DATA statement is to give names to constants;
instead of referring to PI as 3.141592653589797, at every appearance,