[ltp] Almost dead battery

Christoph Schmees cschmees at pc-fluesterer.info
Tue Apr 19 09:11:36 CEST 2022

Hi Stefan,

Am 19.04.22 um 00:34 schrieb Stefan Monnier:

> How can I bring this battery back to life?

One of the cells is dead (or even more than one).

You /could/ disassemble the battery, find the defective cell(s), replace
it, reassemble the bat again. - No, nonsense, no one would do that. It
is near to impossible unless you can get hold of a very well equipped
repair shop. ;-)

My advice would be: Go and find a replacement. They are available and
don't cost you a fortune.

hth
Christoph

--
Bitte keine Mails von USA-Providern wie AOL, me.com/icloud (Apple),
gmail (Google), hotmail/outlook.com (Microsoft) oder yahoo.