[ltp] Experience with ThinkPad ethernet extension adapter?

Uwe Brauer oub.oub.oub at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 15:17:31 CET 2024

>>> "MG" == Marius Gedminas <marius at gedmin.as> writes:

> On Mon, Feb 26, 2024 at 10:07:01PM +0100, Uwe Brauer wrote:
>> Yes it was included in the box, I am sure about that and I was/am always
>> afraid to loose it, since it looks so, well, unique.

> Does it have a part number printed on it?  My X390 came with a
> similar-looking something-to-Ethernet adapter that has a label saying

>   P/N SC10P42353
>   FRU 01YU027

Ha you are right. Thanks.  Mine is

P/N SC10K74359BA
FRU 01AW966

So there are different adapters, that look similar (that makes sense for
all the different Thinkpad models but in this case, strange)

--
I strongly condemn Hamas heinous despicable pogroms/atrocities on Israel
I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against Ukraine.