Forced removals from linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com

Bill Mair linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 15:36:01 +0200

Dear list members,

If you don't want to receive anymore messages from this list
then please simply u-n-s-u-b-s-c-r-i-b-e.

The following two mail IDs keep bouncing and have been
removed from the mailing list. Every time a list member
send a mail I get three, the original & two bounce protocols.

--------------------------------------
<fb@baiti.net>
-----
... while talking to mail.baiti.net.:
>>> MAIL From:<bill.mair@bm-soft.com>
<<< 550 Mail from 193.197.156.244 refused; see
http://www.dorkslayers.com/orbs/
554 <fb@baiti.net>... Service unavailable
--------------------------------------
<cdos@brainplay.com>
-----
... while talking to jessica.brainplay.com.:
>>> RCPT To:<cdos@brainplay.com>
<<< 551 <cdos@brainplay.com>... we do not relay
550 <cdos@brainplay.com>... User unknown

I just hope that me setting up this list has not led to my mail
domain being listed as a spammer site. If that is the case then
I will be forced to stop this list.

Can someone please try sending/forwarding these two this mail
and let me know if and their reply is ? And if it because the
dorkslayers site has been suspended then we're all out of luck.

Bill.