IBM 760E

Tue, 3 Aug 1999 10:28:12 -0400

Keith
,
     I believe we were using an Auto 16/4 TR card, not the Turbo. I'll see about
trying out a Turbo.
I'll have to dig up the exact model info, but again - it's the auto 16/4. I was
using 2.2.10 and PCMCIA 3.0.13.
I'll give the Turbo a shot and see if it helps. If so, we'll just stick with
that and leave the auto problem for
another day. Thanks.

Best regards,
Carl D. Speare