IBM 760E

Wed, 4 Aug 1999 13:26:58 -0400

Well, I've been telling the people within the IBMLUG
to try and write the IBM contact at RedHat, and complain
about these issues. Like any other volunteer group within
a company, the response is somewhat...lethargic. If enough
people complain about Red Hat, I think they'd fix some stuff
in time for a 6.1 update. Now that they are going public, they
have stockholders to answer to, and if the stockholders get
wind that customers are sorely disappointed with the turn of
events with RH products, they might actually get the picture.

Best regards,
Carl D. Speare