answered my own question :-) [ltp] PCMCIA schemes and Redhat6

Tom Rockwell linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Fri, 06 Aug 1999 19:42:57 -0400

The solution was to get the normal PCMCIA package and use the file
/etc/pcmcia/network from it.  Once I had the redhat version of the file
replaced and the new one chmod'd, things seemed to work :-)

I guess this probably breaks RH's GUI interface to the network config.