Configuring X on my 365XD

Kiran Krishna linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Sat, 03 Jul 1999 12:34:48 EST

It doesn't normally ask for the sync rates on a thinkpad. I haven't seen the
particular model, but, in Windows (if you have windows) in the start menu,
go to settings, go control panel and under display properties, go to
Settings, and advanced properties and in the 'adapter' bit, it should tell
you which one it is. My thinkpad770 uses Trident Cyber9397, has a lcd
display with 2MB memory. I am not sure these will be the same for you. Hope
this helps.
           yours
               Kiran

"A human being has a point of view."