CardBus 32-bit - any drivers?

Mark Kennedy linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 07:42:08 -0400

re: IRDA - i've tried to build this with the 2.2.5 kernel and the 2.2.9
kernel and in both cases the IRDA stuff failed to compile in a variety
of ways.

re: vmware on a 770 - i've successfully installed and booted NT 4.0 SP3
using a raw partition, but the support for raw partitions is extremely
buggy (lots of reads/writes out of the partition).  the local support
crew managed to deliver my 770 without the NT disk, so i haven't had a
chance to install a fresh copy using linux file-backed virtual disks
(which is supposed to be far less buggy and - strangely enough -
substantially faster than 'raw' partitions).

/mark