second hard disk trouble

Mark Kennedy linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 08:56:26 -0400

PM prints the name that it wants you to type just above the
text entry field.  i know because i just killed my three old
swap partitions and merged them into one large one.  PM is still
a pain, though, since they've hard-coded the old 128K swap
partition size limit into their dialogs.  empirically,
you can tell PM to create an ext2 partition and 'mkswap'
'swapon', and the kernel seem to ignore this info
(not even a warning).

/mark