Full Screen display in character mode.

Dick Schroeder linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 16:25:48 -0500

   If you mean non graphical - such as using 50 line mode without X
   windows,
   its configured through LILO

   Just type man lilo.conf

   Matthias

I do mean non graphical, but I don't mean the little space I get in the
middle
of the screen. I took your advice and looked at the options including doing
scan at boot time. You could visually see that it scanned the whole 14.1"
screen, but the only thing that could be changed was the characters
displayed
inside the area, not the area itself.

So I still need help on this one!