[ltp] 770Z with 14.1 gig disk -- does rh 6.0 support

Joseph Yoon linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 04 Oct 1999 14:38:05 -0400

Is it just me or am I being too harsh? Somehow, people find this list which
should mean that they know about Bill Mair's excellent 770 site. Yet, the same
basic questions gets asked again and again, even though the info is right there
if people would just take some time to read it. <deep breath> Ok, end of rant.
PLEASE, read before asking. Every duplicated question spams everyone on the
list.